4 x 250 straws ( 1000 straws) | Reed Straws 150 mm x ⌀ 9-11 mm
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
These sustainable straws made out of reed don't get soggy! Because of the wider diameter they are perfect for smoothies and crushed ice!
Save money with 4 packs!
Size: 150 mm x ⌀ 9-11 mm
1 pack = 250 straws
All our straws are made of 100% natural plant stems, no additives. Wheat straws are made of the stems of wheat.
Reed straws are made of the stems of reed
Shipping & Delivery
- Orders before 14:00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders from €75.
Wheat straws and reed straws
Benefits of natural straws
- no additives
- never get soggy
- make your drinks look natural
The steps of making wheat straws and reed straws:
- First the stalks are harvested. Reed straws are harvested at the banks. Wheat straws are harvested on land at the farm.
- After the harvest the stalks of these plants are cut to the sizes that you need for your drinks and then sterilized so they are clean and foodsafe.
- When the sterilization step is ready the straws are dried and packed into the original Straw by Straw boxes and shipped to your location.
Available in 9 sizes
15 cm, 20 cm and 23 cm x ⌀3-6 mm
15 cm, 20 cm and 25 cm x ⌀6-8 mm
Mikshake & Smoothie straws:
15 cm, 20 cm and 25 cm x ⌀9-11mm
Impress your guests
Our eco-friendly straws make your drinks look naturally amazing!
Don't get soggy
Our straws are natural and stay robust even after a few hours in liquid.
Our packaging is functionally and aesthetically designed for your bar.