Bottle Straws (23 cm x ⌀ 3-6 mm)
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
TEMPORARY: SPECIAL PRICES!
- 100% biodegradable
- Perfect for at home compost
- Natural non-toxic smooth shine
- Gluten free and vegan friendly
- Perfect for long drinks and tall bottles
- Length: 23 cm
- Diameter: 3 - 7 mm
Displayed prices are excl. 21% VAT
Do you need more than 10000 of our eco-friendly wheat straws?Send us an e-mail and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
All our straws are made of 100% natural plant stems, no additives. Wheat straws are made of the stems of wheat.
Reed straws are made of the stems of reed
Shipping & Delivery
- Orders before 14:00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders from €75.
Wheat straws and reed straws
Benefits of natural straws
- no additives
- never get soggy
- make your drinks look natural
The steps of making wheat straws and reed straws:
- First the stalks are harvested. Reed straws are harvested at the banks. Wheat straws are harvested on land at the farm.
- After the harvest the stalks of these plants are cut to the sizes that you need for your drinks and then sterilized so they are clean and foodsafe.
- When the sterilization step is ready the straws are dried and packed into the original Straw by Straw boxes and shipped to your location.
Available in 9 sizes
15 cm, 20 cm and 23 cm x ⌀3-6 mm
15 cm, 20 cm and 25 cm x ⌀6-8 mm
Mikshake & Smoothie straws:
15 cm, 20 cm and 25 cm x ⌀9-11mm
Impress your guests
Our eco-friendly straws make your drinks look naturally amazing!
Don't get soggy
Our straws are natural and stay robust even after a few hours in liquid.
Our packaging is functionally and aesthetically designed for your bar.