INTERNSHIP CREATIVE DIRECTION & PRODUCTION
Fulltime | Straw by Straw HQ Amsterdam
We are an activist brand that is accelerating the journey towards environmental sustainability.
We seek to redefine modern-day hospitality. Ending the use of plastic by making organic alternatives accessible to everyone, or by changing systems. Doing honest business with farmers, producers and hospitality owners.
And in everything that we do, we keep it strictly positive.
As a creative content production intern, you love to create photo and video content for Straw by Straw. Our mission is to accelerate sustainability in our society. We do this by spreading serious messages in a happy and inspirational way. Besides that, we provide solutions for a plastic free world.
What will you do?
As a creative content producer you are responsible for every footage and content on our digital, social media and print channels. You will create high end photoshoots, informative video content about sustainability and you will work on product / collection launches.
- Content calendar
- Daily video or photo production
- Branding and story telling for new product launches
What are we looking for in you?
- You are passionate about creating content
- Graphic design, product- and fashion photography are some of your top skills
- You are excited to create videos about sustainability
- You know how to visualise your ideas into concepts
- Youtube and Instagram have no secrets for you
What do we provide?
- A fast paced environment with ambitious people
- A startup space with enough room to learn and experiment new ideas
- An interesting internship salary
- Colleagues who are passionate to show how the world can be greener
Interested to join our team?? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Call +31648142608
NO MORE PLASTIC DISPOSABLES. EVER. AGAIN.
Every day we use millions of plastic disposables around the globe. Why continue with that when there are millions of straws growing in the nature every year?
Join the #StrawbyStraw community!