Sales for sustainability
Parttime | Straw by Straw HQ Amsterdam
We are an activist brand that is accelerating the journey towards environmental sustainability.
We seek to redefine modern-day hospitality. Ending the use of plastic by making organic alternatives accessible to everyone, or by changing systems. Doing honest business with farmers, producers and hospitality owners.
And in everything that we do, we keep it strictly positive.
Your job as a Sales & Business Development manager is to identify new markets, set up partnerships and relationships and pitch our eco-friendly products to new clients. You are a natural talent in maintaining good working relationship with people. Besides the commercial side, you have a huge affinity with sustainability or eager to learn about the topic.
This role revolves around good communication and so your duties are likely to include:
- Exploring new markets
- Setting up partnerships and keep good relationships with our customers
- Visiting customers
- Setting up online and offline sales strategies
- You are born with commercial talent and you have some knowledge about sustainability
- You fit very well and get along in a fast paced and highly ambitious team
- Making new contacts and keeping relationships makes you very happy
- You live in or around Amsterdam
- You are parttime available
Spreekt deze functie jou aan? Solliciteer dan direct door een e-mail te sturen naar email@example.com. Voor vragen kun je telefonisch contact opnemen via +31648142608
NO MORE PLASTIC DISPOSABLES. EVER. AGAIN.
Every day we use millions of plastic disposables around the globe. Why continue with that when there are millions of straws growing in the nature every year?
Join the #StrawbyStraw community!