Minipack Biodegradable Smoothie straws
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Try out minipack milkshake & smoothie straws (reed).
Unveil the ultimate companion for creamy delights with our Minipack of reed straws specially designed for milkshakes and smoothies (9-11 mm). Crafted from sturdy reed stems, these straws combine practicality with sustainability. Our MiniPack offers a sneak peek into milkshake straws and smoothie straws made of reed. If you haven't decided yet which natural straws are the best for your restaurant, hotel or bar, then a minipack is perfect for you!
Each pack contains:
3x Smoothie Straws 15 cm x ∅9-11 mm
3x Milkshake / Smoothie straws 20 cm x ∅9-11mm
3x Milkshake / Smoothie straws 25 cm x ∅9-11mm
Rather try out 250 straws? Take a look at our biodegradable straws collection.
All our straws are made of 100% natural plant stems, no additives. Wheat straws are made of the stems of wheat.
Reed straws are made of the stems of reed
Shipping & Delivery
- Orders before 14:00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders from €75.
Wheat straws and reed straws
Benefits of natural straws
- no additives
- never get soggy
- make your drinks look natural
The steps of making wheat straws and reed straws:
- First the stalks are harvested. Reed straws are harvested at the banks. Wheat straws are harvested on land at the farm.
- After the harvest the stalks of these plants are cut to the sizes that you need for your drinks and then sterilized so they are clean and foodsafe.
- When the sterilization step is ready the straws are dried and packed into the original Straw by Straw boxes and shipped to your location.
Available in 9 sizes
15 cm, 20 cm and 23 cm x ⌀3-6 mm
15 cm, 20 cm and 25 cm x ⌀6-8 mm
Mikshake & Smoothie straws:
15 cm, 20 cm and 25 cm x ⌀9-11mm
Impress your guests
Our eco-friendly straws make your drinks look naturally amazing!
Don't get soggy
Our straws are natural and stay robust even after a few hours in liquid.
Our packaging is functionally and aesthetically designed for your bar.