Jumbo Reed Straws - Tumblers 150 mm ( ⌀ 6-8 )
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The original Straw by Straw® straws in a thicker, bigger and more robust version. These Straw by Straw Jumbo Straws are perfect for milkshakes and smoothies! Unlike paper straws they do not get soggy.
These original Reed Straws are meant as single use sustainable straws. They can be easily rinsed with water, after use you can throw them in the compost bin or gift them to your customers so they can use it at home. We do not recommend to reuse them at your restaurant.
These straws are produced in Europe!
- Material: 100% natural reed
- Very strong, do not get soggy
- 1 pack = 250 pcs
- EU certified
- Sustainable and 100% natural
- Suitable for hot and cold drinks
- Reusable at home
- length: 15 cm tumbler / cocktail size.
All our straws are made of 100% natural plant stems, no additives. Wheat straws are made of the stems of wheat.
Reed straws are made of the stems of reed
Shipping & Delivery
- Orders before 14:00 are shipped the same day.
- Free shipping on orders from €75.
Wheat straws and reed straws
Benefits of natural straws
- no additives
- never get soggy
- make your drinks look natural
The steps of making wheat straws and reed straws:
- First the stalks are harvested. Reed straws are harvested at the banks. Wheat straws are harvested on land at the farm.
- After the harvest the stalks of these plants are cut to the sizes that you need for your drinks and then sterilized so they are clean and foodsafe.
- When the sterilization step is ready the straws are dried and packed into the original Straw by Straw boxes and shipped to your location.
Available in 9 sizes
15 cm, 20 cm and 23 cm x ⌀3-6 mm
15 cm, 20 cm and 25 cm x ⌀6-8 mm
Mikshake & Smoothie straws:
15 cm, 20 cm and 25 cm x ⌀9-11mm
Impress your guests
Our eco-friendly straws make your drinks look naturally amazing!
Don't get soggy
Our straws are natural and stay robust even after a few hours in liquid.
Our packaging is functionally and aesthetically designed for your bar.